Thursday, September 10, 2009

Preschool

Jaden gets to go to school this year too!

He is so excited to be like his big brother and wanted me to drop him off at the front door like we do with Merik. Before leaving for school Mr. Independent dressed himself, helped pack his lunch, made his bed, and even made my bed so we could be ready faster.
The silly school kid! The supportive little sister!
Sadie and I enjoyed 2 hours of quality girl time cleaning and shopping at our fabulous new mall until the school called to tell me Jaden was running a fever. Maybe next week we'll make it the whole day!

8 comments:

DaNelle said...

Oh, so sad! Poor guy was so excited and then he got sick. I'm sorry but he just looks too little compared to that big school!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I knew Sadie was cute- but holy cow she is sooooo beautiful!! Man I miss the family!!

Anonymous said...

Oops- I'm anonymous! Lindi

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

Oh no he didn't!! What a way to start the 1st day. Only Jaden!!

Camille said...

Okay... a couple of things...

OHHHHHHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe he got a fever. What happened??? I can just see that little man soooo excited, he just couldn't help himself, got really worked up, and shabam! fever strikes. I hope he's okay.

And the other thing, I can't even stand how cute that little sadie bug is. I mean, really, I might just need to drive the 40 miles to smooch on her.

No kidding.

Natalie Simons said...

He looks so grown up. I miss you guys!! Cameryn keeps asking when we can come to your house again. totally finished "Catching Fire" and loved it! Love the free time that preschool provides!

natalie said...

It's so fun to have just one baby at home, isn't it? I get it twice a week and it's heaven! I'm going to be in Dallas at Michelle's Monday night (sept 28th) and Tuesday morning. Maybe you could swing by...I'd love to see you!

CAid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/wanita-dengan-iq-tertinggi-di-dunia